Amendments of the Law on Enforcement and Security
- Author: Judicial Academy
- Location: Novi Sad
On 20 November 2019, in the Appellate Court in Novi Sad, organized by the Judicial Academy, with the support of the USAID Rule of Law Project and the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia, training course was provided related to the amendments and supplements to the Law on Enforcement and Security, which will start being applied as of 1 January 2020. The training course was attended by the judges of the commercial courts from the territory of the Novi Sad appellate jurisdiction, as well as by public enforcement officers.
Amendments of the Law on Enforcement and Security - Source: Judicial Academy
The topics that were covered within this training course were:
- Amendments in the General part of the Law on Enforcement and Security
- Legal remedies and legal expedients and real estate as the subject matter of enforcement
- New concept of sale of real estate and amendments in other enforcement and security instruments
- Summary enforcement proceedings and the proceedings for voluntary settlement of monetary claims prior to the institution of the enforcement proceedings
- Electronic bulletin board.
The lecturers within this training course were: Mr. Nikola Stošić, Judge of the First Basic Court in Belgrade, Mr. Nikola Bodiroga, Professor of the Faculty of Law of the University in Belgrade, Mr. Mladen Pecelj, Public Enforcement Officer, Mr. Vladimir Vesović from the US Chamber of Commerce, as well as the representatives of the Rule of Law Project, Mrs. Sonja Prostran and Mr. Uroš Poluga.