Amendments of the Law on Enforcement and Security
- Author: Judicial Academy
- Location: Novi Sad
On 1 Nov. 2019, in the premises of the Appellate Court in Novi Sad, in the large courtroom on the third floor, the Judicial Academy, with the support of the USAID Rule of Law Project and the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia, provided the training course related to the amendments and supplements to the Law on Enforcement and Security, which is going to be applied as of 1 January 2020.
Amendments of the Law on Enforcement and Security - Source: Judicial Academy
The training course was attended by the judges of the high and basic courts and their associates from the territory of the Novi Sad appellate jurisdiction, as well as by public enforcement officers.
The topics that were discussed included:
• Amendments in the general part of the Law on Enforcement and Security – Mr. Nikola Stošić, Judge of the First Basic Court in Belgrade
• Legal remedies and legal expedients and real estate as the subject matter of enforcement – Mr. Nikola Bodiroga, the Faculty of Law of the University in Belgrade
• New concept of sale of real estate and amendments in other enforcement and security instruments – Mr. Mladen Pecelj, Public Enforcement Officer
• Summary enforcement proceedings and the proceedings for voluntary settlement of monetary claims prior to the institution of the enforcement proceedings – Mr. Nikola Bodiroga, the Faculty of Law of the University in Belgrade
• Electronic bulletin board – Mrs. Sonja Pavlović, a representative of the Rule of Law Project.
Mrs. Sonja Prostran was the moderator of the training and a representative of the Rule of Law Project.