27 – 28 June 2019. (Belgrade) – Implementation of the new Law on Personal Data Protection
- Author: Judicial Academy
- Location: Belgrade
The Judicial Academy organized two seminars on the topic of implementation of the new Law on Personal Data Protection. The seminars were held at the Misdemeanour Court in Belgrade on 27-28 June.
27 – 28 June 2019. (Belgrade) – Implementation of the new Law on Personal Data Protection- Source: Judicial Academy
On the first day, the seminar was attended by participants from basic courts and basic prosecutor’s offices, while the second day of the seminar was dedicated to high courts and high prosecutor’s offices within the Belgrade Appellate Court jurisdiction.
The topics discussed on these trainings included:
- The Law on Personal Data Protection
- The Law vs. the new European rules
- Sectoral laws
- A piece of personal data
- Data processing
- Data operator and data analyst
- Principles of personal data processing
- Rights of persons whose personal data are processed and its protection
The lecturers were: