Professional ethics in the prevention and fight against corruption
- Author: Judicial Academy
- Location: Belgrade
The Judicial Academy, in cooperation with the Ministry of Justice Project team for the prevention and fight against corruption funded by the EU Delegation to Serbia, organized a training entitled Professional ethics in the prevention and fight against corruption.
Professional ethics in the prevention and fight against corruption - Source: Judicial Academy
The training for judges and judicial assistants of misdemeanor courts within the Belgrade Appellate Court jurisdiction was held at the Misdemeanour Appellate Court on 14 June 2019.
The topics covered by the training included:
- Competences required to recognize and resolve ethical dilemmas in practice;
- Implementation of the Code of Ethics in resolving ethical dilemmas;
- Prevention and resolving risky situations for corruption occurrence;
- Corruption and anti-corruption tools;
- Accountability for ethical actions.
The lecturers on this training were experts on ethics: Mirjana Golubović, from the Judicial Academy and Tamara Tomašević – senior EU Project expert from the Prevention and fight against corruption Project team.